Westcon-Comstor can offer Cisco certified learning through a Cisco certified Learning partner.
Learning partners are regulated by Cisco to ensure the consistent delivery of high-quality learning experience. This mandates that our delivery utilises vendor accredited courseware, qualified instructors offering real-world experience, the latest immersive digital labs and high-class facilities.
We deliver public and private instructor-led learning services, which can be delivered both face to face in a classroom, virtually online or a combination of the two. Additionally, we provide a range of digital learning solutions including e-learning.
Delivery options include the ability to support standard vendor certification, bespoke and tailored content, ensuring we meet the needs of the learner and organization.
Westcon-Comstor has been awarded with the following recognitions:
- Distributor of the year Africa EMEA Comstor Sub Saharan Africa
- Cisco Distributor of the Year MEA EMEA Comstor Middle East
- Cisco Distributor of the Year EMEAR North EMEA Comstor
- Denmark Cisco Distributor of the Year 2019 & 2020 APAC
- Comstor Indonesia Cisco Top Overall Distributor 2019 APAC
- Comstor Singapore Cisco Distributor of the Year EMEA Comstor
- Netherlands Cisco Distributor of the Year UK EMEA Comstor
- United Kingdom Cisco Social Impact of the year Award
We work with several certified instructors, based in numerous countries through EMEA and APAC. Delivery can be completed in several languages including English, French, Spanish, Italian, Arabic and Mandarin. For languages outside of our core offering, contact us
Our digital lab experience simulates real-life scenarios and provides learners with a safe environment to develop skills.
Cisco learning credits:
We accept Cisco learning credits to pay for learning services. Learn more
Additional resource capabilities:
69 – Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
39 – Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
12 – Cisco Certified Internetwork Expert (CCIE)
“The course was run at a good pace, lots learnt with the attention to detail high in all areas. The 'open forum' style worked very well, allowing participants plenty of opportunities for questions and reiteration of particular focus points”. - JT Global