Zero Trust with Okta, Zscaler and CrowdStrike 3D Lab
See all CoursesProfessional Services & Support
This 3Dlab will allow you to configure Okta MFA to Secure Access to internal applications with Zscaler ZPA and apply Okta MFA for Zscaler ZIA based on user's network context and location. Also, you will be preventing Access to the Okta App based on user location and configure real Time ZIA Adaptative security policy after change of user context and test how Zscaler will prevent the data leak automatically based on the new user context. Additionally, the CrowdStrike ZTA Device Posture score will be used to qualify secure access to Zscaler ZIA and/or ZPA.
Why you should try the 3D Lab:
- Save time and money when test driving multi-vendor security solutions
- Try out combined use cases in a flexible and reliable cloud lab
- Test drive from the safe environment of your home office or workplace
Unique multi-vendor, multi-solution demo labs
- We recognize the effort to drive customers to invest in new disruptive technologies.
- We have created the first multi-vendor, multi-solution virtual demo lab focused on the most disruptive vendors in the market.
Serving your needs:
- You want to see solutions in action.
- You want to test solutions that are specific to you.
- You want your investment to drive maximum impact.