The workshops are organized in pairs. Each pair has a UCOPIA Express controller, a Wi-Fi access point, a Wi-Fi laptop PC and network cables. A local network and Internet access will be made available to all participants.
- Connect to the UCOPIA administration tool
- Configure the input networks of the UCOPIA controller
- Create and customize services
- Create user profiles
- Create user accounts
- Connect a user in captive portal mode
- Create an email account for sending their login details to guests by email
- Customize the operation of the captive portal (with addition of social networks and self-registration by email).
- Associate this new captive portal with a zone.
- Manage your fleet of UCOPIA controllers remotely, thanks to UWS Administration
- Customize a visual captive portal template from the Smart Configuration tool, on UWS
- Deploy the Portal Custom Visual Model to a Controller
- Create a delegated administrator
- Configure the prerogatives of a delegated administrator
- Implement the delegation portal
- From the delegation portal
- User creation (individually and in bulk)
- Generation of a connection ticket
- Modification of a previously created user account