Impact on the organization
This boot camp is intended to provide developers who have basic to intermediate knowledge of containers with the foundational and advanced skills needed to develop, deploy, and troubleshoot microservices applications with Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform. Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform enables rapid application development and deployment, as well as portability of an application across environments. The platform also offers simplified application scaling, administration, and maintenance of adaptive or cloud-native applications.
Impact on the individual
As a result of attending this course, you should be able to install, configure, and manage a Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform cluster and deploy applications on it.
You should be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Create and manage custom container images.
- Deploy applications to OpenShift Container Platform.
- Develop microservices using Quarkus.
- Design container images to containerize applications.
- Customize application builds and implement post-commit build hooks.
- Create a multi-container application template.
- Implement health checks to improve system reliability.
- Implement unit and integration tests for microservices.
- Use the Config specification to inject data into a microservice.
- Implement fault tolerance in a microservice using OpenShift Service Mesh.
- Secure an OpenShift Service Mesh.
Recommended next exam or course