Impact on the organization
Accelerate cloud-native integration with Red Hat Fuse and Camel, resulting in less development time spent maintaining and designing integration solutions with enterprise patterns.
Impact on the Individual
As a result of taking this course, you will have a strong understanding of fundamental Camel concepts, commonly used Camel components and their configurations, and Camel deployment options. You will also develop a thorough grasp of enterprise integration patterns to solve integration problems.
You will be able to demonstrate these skills:
- Develop Camel routes to integrate systems such as JMS, FTP, Databases, and REST services.
- Filter and transform messages to create integration routes that are highly reliable.
- Develop tests and use mock components to thoroughly test routes.
- Create reliable routes by implementing transactional routes that prevent data loss.
- Deploy Camel routes to Red Hat OpenShift Container Platform.
Recommended next exam or course
Recommended for Developers:
- Red Hat Cloud-native Microservices Development with Quarkus (DO378)
- Developing Event-Driven Applications with Apache Kafka and Red Hat AMQ Streams (AD482)
Recommended for Site Reliability Engineers or Administrators:
- Build and Administer APIs with Red Hat 3scale API Management (DO240)
- Red Hat JBoss AMQ Administration (AD440)
- Red Hat OpenShift I: Containers & Kubernetes (DO180)
- Red Hat OpenShift Development II: Containerizing Applications (DO288)
- Building Resilient Microservices with Istio and Red Hat OpenShift Service Mesh | DO328