Course MB-900T01-A: Dynamics 365 fundamentals
Module 1: Introduction to Business Applications
In this module, all Business Application modules and functionalities will be introduced, focusing on Customer Engagement, Unified Operations, the Power Platform, and their corresponding business applications.
- Overview of apps
- Apps for Customer Engagement
- Apps for Unified Operations
- The Power Platform
- Application basics
Module 2: Cloud concepts
In this module, we discuss high-level cloud concepts and introduce Microsoft’s cloud
offering, Azure, examining its relationship with Dynamics 365.
• Overview of cloud architecture
• Different types of cloud services available
• Comparing cloud offerings with corresponding on-premises offerings
Module 3: Managing deployments and releases
In this module, we cover important implementation considerations, including types of deployments, release cadences, and security model design.
• Types of deployments
• Types of releases
• Security concepts and roles
• Roles and teams
Module 4: Licensing, onboarding and support
This module empowers the learner to get started with Dynamics 365 by exploring licensing options and finding implementation support.
• Finding and working with a partner
• Licensing options
• Getting set up