Certified Information Systems Security Professional - CISSP
ScheduleSee all events for this course
Westcon Security has a different methodology when it comes to CISSP® Boot Camps.
Most Boot Camps try brute force in an attempt to have the students learn, while the Westcon model takes advantage of being prepared for the training.
By giving our students the ability to fully prepare for the course beforehand and then the opportunity to continue to study and review after the course we guarantee that they are receiving the most information possible to prepare them for their CISSP® certification exam.
This course is best positioned for IT security professionals already knowledgeable in IT security concepts and techniques who need to brush up and obtain a high-level review of all 10 domains.
Attend our CISSP training and get a FREE Apple iPad, preloaded with everything you will need to launch your certification training!
You will receive:
• Official (ISC)2 Guide to the CISSP CBK
• CISSP All-in-One Exam Guide by Shon Harris (Digital in Dropbox)
• Student Study Guide for Each of the 8 Domains (General Information and Presentation)
• Transcender Access Code and Instructions (Practice Exam)
• Access to a private LinkedIn discussion group for students
• UD Training Material, students have easy access to materials and supplements
• Weekly Question and Answer Sessions, 30 weekly review sessions a year, so students have an
opportunity to ask CISSP instructos questions about the materials,and recorded sessions
from previous weeks.
• 10 Minutes or Less Video, A series of videos called CISSP in 10 minutes or less to prepare for the
• Email access to a CISSP,You can always reach a CISSP via email for support and questions
- Vendor Neutralcertification
- Globaly recognized standard of achievement
• Security Architecture and Design
• Access Control
• Application Security
• Operations Security
• Physical Security
• Telecommunications & Network Security
• Business Continuity & Disaster Recovery Planning Legal, Regulations,
• Compliance & Investigations