Implementing and Supporting Avaya Session Border Controller Platform Independent - 20800V
See all CoursesProfessional Services & Support
This offer provides general understanding of the purpose of Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise, and features it provides to the Enterprise Communications environment, including SIP Trunking and Mobile Workers.
This enables students to obtain practical experience of ASBCE deployment, integration and feature implementation through lab exercises.
Additionally, it introduces troubleshooting and daily maintenance tools and techniques, available for Avaya Session Border Controller for Enterprise, and provides practical experience through lab exercises.
Key objectives of this offer include the ability to:
- Describe the purpose of ASBCE and it's place within the Enterprise Communications environment.
- Identify required components for integrating ASBCE with non-Avaya Communications Platforms, including certificates and licensing.
- Deploy ASBCE High Availability and integrate it with a non-Avaya Communications Platform (Asterisk).
- Describe features provided by ASBCE to the Enterprise Communications environment.
- Perform implementation of ASBCE features, including SIP Trunking, Transcoding and Transrating.
- Describe troubleshooting techniques and tools available on ASBCE.
- Perform fault finding on ASBCE using available tools.
- Describe maintenance techniques and tools available on ASBCE.
- Perform maintenance tasks, including creating an administrator login, creating backups and generating and accessing reports.